What are the BENEFITS of using TeleRad Direct?
- Saves you time by expediting the process of identifying a Teleradiology Provider/Providers (avoids unnecessary repeating of your needs and multiple contact calls, although we do not demand exclusivity)
- Assurance of competitive pricing
- Protection in contracting a solution and “fit” within the current capabilities of the provider
- Leverages past/current industry knowledge, insight and a “sounding board”
- Assistance in vetting provider leadership
- Avoidance of teleradiology companies with less than apparent obstacles that may arise
- Minimizes a poor choice of a teleradiology solution
- Provides third-party attributes/process after the signing of a contract to improve communication and ensure needs are met in the short and long-term
What SERVICE does TeleRad Direct provide?
- Identification and introduction to a teleradiology provider/providers that possess the solutions and capabilities you desire
- Assistance with the vetting and contracting processes
- Supply past/current industry knowledge, insight, and act as a “sounding board”
- Deliver an added layer of assurance in making a sound decision
- Provide third-party attributes/process after the signing of a contract to improve communication and ensure needs are met in the short and long-term
What does TeleRad Direct COST?
TeleRad Direct fees are paid by the teleradiology provider and structured for long-term successful partnerships between hospital/facility/group and telerad provider. We have ensured our agreements are following state and federal policies and do not violate the Anti-Kickback Statute or Safe Harbor regulation. It is vital to TeleRad Direct that the client and provider are a good fit for a long-term relationship.
What steps does TeleRad Direct take to ensure PRIVACY and/or ANONYMITY?
Our processes are initiated with a standard Non-compete, Non-disclosure agreement. Once that is in place and agreed upon, we can represent you with transparency or we can maintain your anonymity up to the time terms have been discussed and agreed upon. We have worked with both of those scenarios.
What TELERADIOLOGY COMPANIES does TeleRad Direct REPRESENT?
TeleRad Direct works with nearly every desirable Teleradiology Provider and is contracted with more than 40 companies directly or through our self-developed network. Additionally, we will market attributes of companies that have unique offerings or specializations.
What Tele-Radiology SOLUTIONS does TeleRad Direct represent?
- State Licensed, US based, board certified Radiologists nationwide
- 24/7/365 Radiologist coverage
- 24/7/365 tech and customer support
- STAT and ROUTINE quality reports
- Preliminary Reports/Preliminary Reads
- Final Reports/Final Reads
- Mobile X-Ray
- Nighthawk Radiology and After-Hours Radiology
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- Credentialing and re-appointment processes
- Image Storage for seven years
- Monitored Turnaround Times (TAT’s)
- Competitive fee-for-service pricing
- Customized solutions to meet your unique needs
What Tele-Radiology MODALITIES does TeleRad Direct represent (the following is only a partial list and includes only the most frequently requested modalities)?
- CR/DR X-RAY
- NUC MED
- Digital Mammography
- Functional and Breast MRI
- Cardiac Echo (2D & Mmode)
- Coronary CTA
- Stroke Protocol compliance (Adherence to the Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification & American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Target-Stroke Guidelines)
- Subspecialty Reads Musculoskeletal & Neuroradiology
What Tele-Radiology CONNECTIVITY does TeleRad Direct represent?
- Secure HIPAA Compliant Connection and Workflow (matching your needs and capabilities)
- Uni-directional or bi-directional connections
- Reports provided via fax, secured email, and EMR integration
- Special workflow for final reports
- Full HL7 integration and payer-direct billing
- Network, VPN & HL7 consulting
What is the GOAL OF TELERAD DIRECT?
We strive to match the tele-radiology provider to your needs and to your existing company culture. Our highest level of success is achieved when the Teleradiology Provider you’ve selected is recognized simply as an extension of your group, facility, or practice.
Leveraging decades of combined experience in the tele-radiology industry, we can connect Hospitals, Imaging Centers, Urgent & Ambulatory Care Centers, Specialty Clinics and Radiology Group Practices (1-25 Radiologists) from coast to coast with quality reputable Teleradiology Providers.
Identifying the Teleradiology Provider/Providers with the “right fit” for your organization, TeleRad Direct will help you improve patient care and ultimately the patient experience at your facility!