FIND THE BEST TELERADIOLOGY SERVICES FOR YOUR Independent Diagnostic Testing Facilities (IDTF)
At Telerad Direct, we serve Independent Diagnostic Testing Facilities (IDTF) that seek full-time, after-hours, fill-in, and sub-specialty coverage for their Diagnostic Centers with preliminary and final reads of all modalities.
We recognize the time involved in vetting the right teleradiology group for your facility. It is our goal to identify the teleradiology practice that is perceived as a resource for your Independent Diagnostic Testing Facilities (IDTF).
Our Teleradiology Providers Match Your Needs:
- Radiologist owned and operated (50% or greater)
- Have a history of long-term retention of customers
- Peer-reviewed processes to ensure quality
- Transparency of licenses to ensure coverage
Get Started with TeleRad Direct
Find the Right TeleRad Provider for Your Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility.
Our Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
At Telerad Direct, we not only connect you with the right fit for your Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility, we also continuously monitor the performance and your satisfaction with your teleradiology provider, which includes:
- 3rd-party Surveys: monitoring of the teleradiology provider offered to our clients and their end-users to identify and unveil any hidden grievances before they become problems.
- Proactive Monitoring: We do not adhere to the philosophy that “no news” is “good news.” While “no news” is better than the alternative, we proactively seek out any dissatisfaction.
- Mediator for Contracting: We ensure a standard non-compete and non-preditorial contract provision (or similar provision). For a period of two (2) years from the termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever, neither party shall in any way, directly or indirectly, for itself or on behalf of or in conjunction with any other person, partnership, firm or corporation, solicit for employment, seek to hire, or hire any employee or contractor of the other party, whether as an employee or an independent contractor.”