As the shortage of radiologists and the demand for timely and accurate diagnostic interpretations increase, many facilities have an increased need for continuous teleradiology coverage.
TeleRad Direct has a network of over 40 vendors to provide around-the-clock, continuous 24/7/365 teleradiology service, licenses in all 50 states, across most subspecialties and all modalities for hospitals, hospital systems, free-standing emergency centers, radiology groups, outpatient facilities, and mobile imaging services with (very important) current capacity.
You are not forced into any contract exclusivity, so feel free to compare our results to your own.
TeleRad Direct focuses on providing customized teleradiology solutions to meet your unique solution needs.
- State Licensed, US based, board certified Radiologists nationwide
- 24/7/365 Radiologist coverage
- 24/7/365 tech and customer support
- STAT and ROUTINE quality reports
- Preliminary Reports/Preliminary Reads
- Final Reports/Final Reads
- Mobile X-Ray
- Nighthawk Radiology and After-Hours Radiology
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- Credentialing and re-appointment processes
- Image Storage for seven years
- Monitored Turnaround Times (TAT’s)
- Competitive fee-for-service pricing
- Customized solutions to meet your unique needs