FIND THE BEST TELERADIOLOGY SERVICES FOR YOUR HOspital’s Radiology Department
At Telerad Direct, we serve multihospital systems, critical access hospital (CAH), sole community hospital (SCH), Medicare-dependent hospital (MDH), and rural referral center (RRC) hospitals that seek teleradiology full-time, after-hours, and sub-specialty radiologist coverage for their radiology departments with preliminary and final reads of all modalities.
We recognize the time involved in vetting the right teleradiology company for your radiology department. It is our goal to identify the teleradiology practice that is perceived as a resource for your hospital/hospital emergency department.
Our Teleradiology Providers Match Your Needs:
- Radiologist owned and operated (50% or greater)
- Have a history of long-term retention of customers
- Peer-reviewed processes to ensure quality
- Transparency of licenses to ensure coverage
Get Started with TeleRad Direct
Find the Right TeleRad Provider for Your Hospital.
Our Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
At Telerad Direct, we not only connect you with the right fit for your Hospitals & Radiology Department, we also continuously monitor the performance and your satisfaction with your teleradiology provider, which includes:
- 3rd-party Surveys: monitoring of the teleradiology provider offered to our clients and their end-users to identify and unveil any hidden grievances before they become problems.
- Proactive Monitoring: We do not adhere to the philosophy that “no news” is “good news.” While “no news” is better than the alternative, we proactively seek out any dissatisfaction.
- Mediator for Contracting: We ensure a standard non-compete and non-preditorial contract provision (or similar provision). For a period of two (2) years from the termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever, neither party shall in any way, directly or indirectly, for itself or on behalf of or in conjunction with any other person, partnership, firm or corporation, solicit for employment, seek to hire, or hire any employee or contractor of the other party, whether as an employee or an independent contractor.”